THE LOGO AND IT’S SIGNIFICANCE
Budi Utama Three Languages National School's logo is composed of the following elements of significance:
- The basic shape of the Budi Utama logo is two circles that represent a never-ending process that is in constant dynamic, free movement. Secondly, the circles symbolize the earth and the sun.
- Two male adults in orang and two female adult in blue are depicted guiding two children, a boy and a girl, who face inward. This symbolizes Budi Utama as a formal educational organization that seeks to guide students, sincerely inspiring them to prepare them for their futures.
- The orange circle with eight rays depicts the future, full of joy and exuberance that are never-ending, harmonious, and infinite, that comes from being a life-long learner.
- The green circle in the background is the earth filled with hope, where prosperity abounds and always grows.
- These three elements, the two circles that symbolize the earth and the sun and the people, are inseparably connected, harmonious and balanced.
"As a community, Budi Utamalearners, including the adults therein, consistently and with complete sincerity strivetowards a bright future—harmonious, balanced, growing, prosperous, and abundant—by becoming life-long learners."